Welcome to the pilot episode of The Something Bookish Podcast. It’s a podcast for people who like to read, drink, and talk about books. I have been wanting to start a podcast for the longest time until I remembered that when I drink, I don’t stop talking. So, here we are. You can listen to the podcast TRAILER HERE.
Today’s episode is inspired by Tasmin of @Books.and.reveries, she shared books that she would take with her to a desert island and I got very good recommendations. You should follow her on Instagram and watch it too, her page is full of literary goodness.
I switched mine up to talk about books I’d take to a deserted island because the idea of a desert really freaks me out. All that virgin-ness. *shudders*
The concept of the podcast is that I drink and talk about books and reading and I hope you have a fun time listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Let’s get to it!
Books Mentioned In This Episode
- Dangerous Kiss by Jackie Collins
- Like A Mule Bringing Ice Cream To The Sun by Sarah Manyika Ladipo
- Mouthful of Birds by Samanta Schweblin
- Kintu by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- The Night Stalker by Chris Carter
Other Worthy Mentions
- My Desert Island Books by Tasnim of @reads.and.reveries
What books would you take to a deserted island?