My birthday is on Sunday, 15th!!
Dance with me, folks!
It’s been a while since I did the “about me” tag, so here goes…
1. What’s the best thing to happen to you this month?
Getting the new book by Dan Brown, Origin! I have been waiting for it since March!
2. What’s the best thing to happen to you this year?
Going back to Congo and meeting family that I haven’t seen in ages.
3. What’s the best thing ever?
4. What’s your favourite season?
I don’t even know.
5. What’s your favorite holiday?
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
I already live in a big city.
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
10. Cake or pie?
I don’t like any of them.
11. What’s your least favourite food?
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Pasta, lots of it. With Mimosas
14. What’s your favourite colour?
15. What colour dress did you wear to graduation?
Uni? I skipped my graduation.
16. Blow dry or air dry?
17. Do you think you’re strong?
Emotionally yes. Physically nope.
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Gloria Steinem. I just want her to teach me everything.
19. When was the last time you cried?
Last week. Watching video of soldiers returning to their families.
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
My best friend.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
I can’t just choose one. They are each unique in their own way and offer different functions. I enjoy using both.
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
His plating skills are awesome!!!!
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
24. Favourite country you’ve visited?
25. Last country you’ve visited?
26. Country you wish to visit?
27. First pet?
A golden retriever called, Rocky.
28. Favourite Disney animal?
Puss n Boots
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Probably going to the salon
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
Seeing where life takes me.
31. What book are you currently reading?
The Handmaid’s Tale || Margaret Atwood
32. A book you read because everyone was reading it?
The Twilight series and I’m so ashamed.
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
I can’t think of anything
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
I love Mimosas and almost any type of Sangria or anything Vodka based.
36. What would you order at McDonalds drive thru?
Double cheese burger, no pickles, extra cheese, unsalted fries and a McFlurry.
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
A stuffed elephant called King Baabar
38. What’s your current favourite TV show?
I know it’s an old TV show, but I love Friends.
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
40. Who do you miss the most?
My uncle Patrick
41. What’s something you can’t do?
42. What are your nicknames?
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
Me. I’m friggin’ hilarious
44. Heels or flats?
Flats all day, everyday
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Hmmm, made out in a cemetery. Yup
46. What’s one thing you’ve wanted to do but been scared of?
Fly out of a plane?
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
The woman I have become
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
Be Zorro’s wife
49. Dogs or Cats?
I don’t like any of them
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
Manners, how to admit when they’re wrong, kindness, realness, and how to apologize.
51. Bath or shower?
It depends on my mood really, but I take more showers
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
Portugal or Greece
55. Are you messy or neat?
Hmmm, in between I think. There is something calming about organized chaos.
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
I recently started skipping every morning so that’s what I do now.
57. What do you eat for breakfast?
Cereals. Or white wine. Depends on what’s available
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Talk to Le Lover or Read
59. What’s your favourite pizza?
Mighty Meaty from Debonairs’ Pizza
60. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I wish I knew how to paint. and draw
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
63. At what age were you happiest?
I think 4-5years old.
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
Fufu and Banga soup
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
Between the pages of a novel.
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
I really need a job.
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Drink tea. Or wine. Or both!
68. What are you listening to right now?
This second? Alejandro – Lady Gaga
69. On a scale of 1/10 how happy are you with life right now?
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Puff puff and maple syrup
71. Starter or dessert? Is this a trick question?
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Apple crumble. I actually hate it.
73. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
12,000 miles I think
So that’s it!
I challenge you to do yours!
I hope you found the post interesting. Let’s connect more on social media.
Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Bloglovin’ // Instagram
Have You Checked Out: