Quotes are very powerful!
We are nearing the end of the year and I noticed that a lot of us are loosing morale because the great thing that was supposed to happen, hasn’t happened yet. Or maybe, this year has been a series of bad news upon bad news. Or maybe you are at that point in your life where nothing seems to make sense and you can’t get anything done right.
Well, trust me on this. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Over the years, I noticed that a kind word from a friend or stranger, quotes, books, and even articles always lift me up. I don’t know who this particular piece will reach but I want to share some of my favourite quotes with you. I even put some of them in images, so that it can be stored in your phone or as a screensaver!
- “Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out.” Alan Cohen
- “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” E.E. Cummings
- “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.” Mark Victor Hansen
- Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. Lao Tzu
- “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.”
- “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.”
Michael Bassey Johnson
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” Dr. Seuss
- “The key to success is consistency. And right now, the only way for you to actually take action is to believe in yourself.” Zak Frazer
- “You must think well of yourself. You must see yourself as worth celebrating, worth loving, worth having.” Angelina Talpa
I hope you found the post interesting. Let’s connect more on social media.
Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Bloglovin’ // Instagram
Have You Checked Out: